The Delta Airlines has an extranet through which its employees can access their paystubs, schedule or work and the benefits information easily. Deltanet extranet makes its possible for Delta Airlines employees to access the world-related resources from anywhere, and pretty much anytime. Therefore, extranet effectually serves the Human Resource Portal for the Delta Airlines’ employees. Other groups of people who might find extranet to be a useful resource are the contractors, vendors and the retirees. Delta Airlines extranet has relevant resources available for the retirees, contractors and the vendors who work with Delta Airlines.
How to Access Delta Extranet?
It is readily accessible at the URL Dlnet.delta.com. This is the web URL that you need to open on your browser in order to access the Extranet portal.
- Launch your browser application.
- Now, enter the URL of portal on the address bar of your browser.
- Hit enter to launch the Delta Air Line extranet gets opened.
- Now, enter your important details to login.
People who can Use Delta Air Lines Extranet
There are a total of four groups of people who can access the Delta Airlines Extranet.
- The current Delta Airline employees.
- The retirees who might have worked in Delta Airlines.
- The contractors who were engaged by Delta Airlines.
- The authorized vendors.
Things you can do on Delta Extranet
The current employees who are working in Delta Airlines can do a number of things on extranet such as:
- View Paystubs.
- View benefits information.
- View your work schedules.
- View the direct deposit details.
- Change the direct deposit details.
Additionally, if you have served Delta airlines before and are retiree, contractor or vendor then Deltanet extranet will be a very handy resource for you.
How to Use Delta Airlines Extranet?
Load Delta Airlines extranet website on your browser. Enter the URL on your address bar. Once the extranet page loads in, the next step is to log in entering the credentials. You are required to have PPR with password and click on the ‘Sign In’ button. If you are the first time user using extranet then you have to register and set up your password.
Once you are inside the portal, you will be able to find a number of self-explanatory links and menus. You can view and navigate across the links and access specific resources.