DeltanetExtranet is one of the joint undertaking of Delta Airlines. It is one of the oldest and largest airline operators in the North America and ranks 6th in the world. It has been serving millions of the clients, who like traveling every day safely and conveniently. Delta Airlines began its business in 1924 and was called “Deltanet” by Huff Daland Dusters.
Dlnet – Short Abbreviation
Delta Airlines is without a doubt the largest airlines in the US and have an enormous employee support. To manage a large base of employees and handle more than 5400 flights in a day, they have developed a system called Dlnet Extranet. Delta airlines operates 3500+ regional airlines in a single day and has its services in 6 continents and 54 nations of the world, covering around 319 locations.
A joint undertaking between Air France-KLM, Aero Mexico, Alitalia, Korean Air, Virgin Australia, and Virgin Atlantic us one of the 4 founding members of the Airline Alliance Sky. Delta airlines was the world’s largest airline and the second biggest in terms of passenger income. For all employees, the company provides a centralized portal where current and retired employees can login to check updates and see different benefits.
DeltaNet Login Process – Requirements
- A working laptop, PC, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Wi-Fi Connection or Internet Connection
- DeltaNet User ID or Wi-Fi Connection
- DeltaNet Login Password
- DeltaNet Web Portal Address
Delta Extranet Login Guide – Step-by-Step
Here is the complete guide to login to the Deltanet portal. Follow these instructions to attempt login to the portal:
- Click on Delta Extranet Login of Deltanet.
- This portal can only be accessed by the employee if they are registered online.
- The login id and password will be same as you have kept during the registration.
- Once you are on the website, enter your Delta Login or PPR which is your Employee ID. It would be there on your card.
- The password that is to be used can be obtained by the JR department.
Dlnet.delta.com Password Recovery
You should know your user ID in order to reset your password.
- Choose “Forgot Password” option below the login option.
- You will be asked to enter your Delta ID.
- The page will be redirected to Deltanet page where you will be allowed to reset your password after completing a few of the details.
- Reset your password by entering it again and then login to your account.
Features and Characteristics
- Competitive Pricing
- Short releases allocation
- Early booking discounts
- Privileged children policy.
- Secured room availability
- Yield Management
- Medical coverage with options depending upon the options where you live
- Dental coverage with three different options to choose.
- Credit union membership and services at Delta Community Credit Union.
By accessing the Deltnet portal, the staff can have better understanding of what they are getting and other important information.
Delta Extranet Customer Care
Deltanet offers easy to use tutorials and guides to the employees and workers whenever they face difficulties. They can call on 1-888-714-0529 or contact the IT Delta Net administrator via 404-714-4357 Help Desk.
The workers are eligible for the year’s pat scale, holidays and any revisions in the salary if they are the full-time employee. The employees can access the portal to learn more about health coverage and pension plan.