Delta Air Lines is one of the most popular airline companies in the US and is also the oldest operating airline in the country. The company started back in 1924. At that time, it was known by the name Huff Daland Dusters. It is now serving millions of people have thousands of employees. Hence, it is one of the biggest airlines in the US. Delta Air Lines is currently headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The employees working here can do Deltanet Login at dlnet.delta.com. The guide has been mentioned in this post.
Deltanet Login at dlnet.delta.com
No doubt it is the biggest airline in the US as it has employed thousands of employees. These employees can access the portal called DeltaNet to learn about their benefits, salary statement and attendance tracking as well. This Deltanet Online Portal is for use of Delta Airline employees, retirees, vendors and contractors. Its web URL is www.dlnet.delta.com. One can easily access the information about the payroll after entering into this portal.
How to Login to DeltaNet Portal at dlnet.delta.com?
Major Requirements for DeltaNet Login Process
- Internet Connection
- Delta User ID or PPR
- Deltanet Account Password
- DeltaNet Web Portal URL
Step-by-Step Guide for DeltaNet Login Process
- Hold on to your device to login to the Deltanet portal. Turn on your internet connection and check if it is working properly.
- Now, open the web browser and enter the delta.com portal.
- Once you are on the web portal, enter your Delta user ID or PPR id (Delta Password ID). It is a nine-digit number.
- Once you have entered your credentials, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If the details are correct and your internet is working, you will land inside the portal to access all benefits given to you.
Things to Keep in Mind While Accessing Deltanet Portal
- If you are accessing the Deltanet portal for the first time, then you should have a Pin Number handed over to you by the Human resource department of Delta Airlines. You can change this PIN after logging in to your Deltanet account.
- Ensure that the login credentials entered are correct otherwise the login screen will show error.
- While entering the password, do not keep the CAPS LOCK key on as passwords are case sensitive.
- Just in case you have forgotten your password, you can click on ‘Forget Password’ option to reset your password.
Self Service Password Reset Guide
If in case you have forgotten the password, the self-service password reset tool will help you change the password.
- Only one password reset is allowed in every 24 hours.
- Deltamatic/DLTerm – the “DeltaNet and Windows” password changes will synchronize to these systems within 2 minutes.
- Delta Passport
DeltaNet Identity Verification
The system asks you three questions to verify your identity. This information is drawn from the data that you have entered while filling your Delta Passport. Answer all three questions in click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For the assistance chat with IT Service Desk, go to bgar.delta.com.
- For immediate assistance, call DeltaNet IT Helpdesk at 404-714-HELP or toll-free number at 1-888-714-0529.